Mycadlearning

Hello

ELEARNING WELDING does not work stops at the first time of the training why is it locked?

I'm on SW 2017 SP5.

Thank you  for your answer. ...@+.

PS: See attached screenshots.

I guess I know the answer, but I want a confirmation ...@+ Thank you

2018-01-26_111658.jpg

Here's another screenshot ...@+.

2018-01-26_111635.jpg

network problem

?

Hello

I don't understand your problem.  The "Sheet Metal Work" course works well. Can you try again? Which IE are you under (Chrome, IE, ...)?

Kind regards

Do you have this problem on other themes or is it just on this course?

Hello

Thank you for your answers, but if you look at the screenshot below, you can see that it's locking, there's a padlock at each part that I couldn't do, and one that I couldn't validate ... @+

2018-01-26_111658.jpg

Hello

Yes for the moment it is only on this sheet metal course that I met this problème...@+

Thank you.

Hello

This is quite normal because this module requires you to do all the chapters to move forward. So you can't go to "Folding, Unfolding,..." until you have validated the current lesson "Advanced fold function,...".

Other modules are based on this principle so much so that others can be done without steps to validate.

Kind regards

Thank you for your answer, but it just gets stuck at the end of the 2nd chapter, and we can see that it's blocked, ... That's just to know why it's blocking... Thank you in advance for other answers, cordially.

Good evening

I have logged in with your identity and I can continue the course being watched for "La Tôlerie". It is a module where you must do all the lessons otherwise it will not unlock the next lock.

Kind regards

elearning_tolerie.mp4

Hello Mr Jean Marc Savoyat,

Thank you for your answer, I'm going to try another one and I hold you invalidated.

Kind regards.

Alain RANCHON

Hello again,

Here I have just finished the 2nd chapter that I was able to like but not finish it.

Thank you for enlightening me.

Kind regards.

PC: Screenshot

2018-01-31_171346.jpg

Good evening

I really don't understand what's going on on your post because, on my side and with your username, I can continue chapter 2 (which is not yet finished). Do you have access to the "Menu" icon to navigate through the module? The parts in grey are those you have already done and in orange are the ones that have not yet been completed in the course. You need to go all the way to the Quiz to complete this lesson.

Can you create a ticket to the hotline so that they can remotely take control of your workstation?

Kind regards

Jean-Michel SAVOYAT

elearning0.png

Hello Jean-Michel Savoyat,

Thank you for your follow-up on this elearning training, ... I won't be able to try the rest of the sheet metal training, but I'll keep you informed about the present case.

In the meantime, receive, Sir, my cordial greetings.

Mr. Alain RANCHON

Hello to all those who participated in my research on the elearning operation of sheet metal, it's ok I just finished, it works, so I couldn't explain this non-functioning, and thank you again to all of you, cordially.

Alain RANCHON

Hello

I have a remark on elearning solidworks drawings, on the last 3 chapters there is often the same presentation that is repeated, it's a bit embarrassing if you are a beginner, for my part it does not prevent you from finishing this training by hand.

I have noticed this remark to this day and this hour.

@+

Alain RANCHON

Hello

I have a remark on elearning solidworks drawings, on the last 3 chapters there is often the same presentation that is repeated, it's a bit embarrassing if you are a beginner, for my part it does not prevent you from finishing this training by hand.

I have noticed this remark to this day and this hour.

@+

Alain RANCHON

Hello

Can you tell me which module in question?

• Basemaps in SOLIDWORKS
  • SOLIDWORKS Drawing Views

Thank you

Kind regards

Hello

The moduele is the Solidworks drawing views, only the last chapters the presentation is repeated on the same subject... MErci @+.

Kind regards.

Alain RANCHON

PS: I didn't hesitate to do it again.