MyCADplace

Hello

I registered on MyCADplace, and when I asked if there were any tutorials or other explanations to prepare me for the cost of sending on December 2nd, I was told I have to go to lynkoa... well I've been there for a while so the question,

I let myself be done and wait to be contacted, or do I play my basic GG and annoy everyone to go fishing for the info?

Ps: it is common knowledge that I am a Cassec.... So don't worry, I'm not mean for all that lol

Hello

Mycadplace will be online on December 2nd.

There will be online help but don't worry: if you know how to use a service like dropbox, you can use Mycadplace.

We wanted to offer you the easiest solution possible.

Now if you have a specific question about the solution, feel free to expand and ask it here.

Kind regards

F.Chosson

2 Likes

Hello

The solution is simple. In my opinion, getting to grips with the product... 10 minutes at most...

As Fred says, available however for any questions.

Yves

I hope it will be simple for the guest who consults... My client is already struggling with Outlook....

I can't send you a PM @ SEPM?

your address is good?

@+ ;-)

Hello

After if your client has trouble with Outlook...

The handling is very simple for us since we master our computer tools.

A person who can't get by with Outlook doesn't have the same thing anymore.

There are still a minimum of manipulations to do, certainly very "simple", but no less complicated than normal use on Outlook.

1 Like

@gt22

It's reciprocal I sent you a message did you get it?

it's sent @ SEPM

@+ ;-)

And op a small starting block for December 2nd

Hello

I just started testing...

I put an SLDASM file in example and it works, but when I created my project it didn't want me from this file. Can't we create 2 different projects with the same file?

I forgot a clarification that surely has its impossiveness...

In Fixed I am on a pc but as I move a lot, my laptop is a macbook pro.

I can open files on it thanks to edrawing, but what about mycadplace.

Hi @ SEPM

I've seen the DHG title but nothing + we don't go further .......................? don't understand,,,,,,,??????

@+ ;-)

PS: Ask Yves for confirmation

I pasted a little more and different format

Now I have to figure out how to invite and it takes more than 10 minutes

Well that's it I sent a guest to an outside of Lynkoa and on an intern to lynkoa on another project. we'll see..;

Hello Gerald

Well received the prompt but the message that the prompt is disabled is displayed and nothing else happens...

Sorry

Roman

sans_titre.jpg

Hello Romain

I sent you the invitation back and so you are a collaborator + reader just in case. After that, there will be only administrator to test

In all my projects on mycad there is only one collaborator who appears. Is this normal?