BOM that doesn't handle custom cleanliness of configurations

Hi all

On one of my assemblies I have a very weird bug. I've entered the weight of my subassemblies into custom properties that change based on configurations. When I change the configurations of the subassemblies in the configuration manager, no problem, the weight changes in the properties of the file.

On the other hand, in the assembly nomenclature when I insert the weight in a new column it gives me the weight of a configuration everywhere. So all the A subassemblies all have the same weight while they don't have the same configuration and the weight should change. When I open the subassembly and click on another configuration, it updates the bill of materials and shows me everywhere the same weight of another configuration.

It's not a system goal because I did a test with a cube with 2 configurations, both slipped into an assembly and its nomenclature differentiates the two weights well. It must be at the level of the subassemblies or my assembly. I've been working on these files for a long time, so I was able to do something stupid, a checked option, something. The Update BOM option is checked in the table-level file properties.

I really don't see it.

Thank you for your enlightenment 

Hello

SW always takes the lowest information.
For me the custom properties is the lowest.

you're talking about box to check
Have you checked the box: use in the name?

In the nomenclature table you have different options:

First level
Parts Only
tabulated list

Kind regards
Bruno

@Bruno C.

The box to use in the BOM in the configuration properties at the level of my parts? Yes I think it's checked but anyway this box is only used to bring the description up in a nomenclature

http://help.solidworks.com/2017/french/SolidWorks/sldworks/HIDD_NEW_ADD_CONFIG.htm

The BOM table has the level (parts only) that suits me yes.