NOVA, the new chatbot: your opinion?

Hello Lynkoa community! 

We set up the test phase of Nova, the chatbot for 1 month (https://www.lynkoa.com/test-chatbot): what did you think of it? (its usefulness, features, help...)  

Would you like to see Nova on Lynkoa ? An insert at the bottom right will allow you to request it daily, so we are waiting for your feedback! 

Thank you all for your involvement, 

Coralie :)

1 Like

Hello

To tell the truth, I haven't talked to him much, maybe he should put him on the forum page to see him and think about it.

may the force be with you.

3 Likes

Hello 

I'm a bit in the same situation as OBI WAN

I tried, it helped me more to research in the questions, than to bring me answers

Improved search engine

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback! I'm putting it back in place (it will be available from the carousel on the homepage) so you can test it again:)

Indeed, it only answers the still "basic" questions of installation, license activation... but little by little it can evolve! 

Thank you for your involvement! 

Coralie :)

1 Like

Hello

I tried it too but every time I have a question, he sends me on the Visiativ form. But hey, I think that his database can be filled and that in a while he will answer a lot of questions!

I'm ready to test it again!

Fred

1 Like

Hello Coralie

This stuff doesn't work at all and never will!

What for?
Solidworks and the SolidWorks reseller are always looking for new customers and there is nothing wrong with that. So these entities put pseudo tools whose main purpose is to recover company contacts that they don't know or that they haven't thought of.
Solidworks and Dassault are used to this fact by offering videos or documents on this or that. But in any case, to access this information, you have to fill in all your pedigree and there you inevitably have a call from a salesperson who doesn't even know that you have SW, who is your reseller, who didn't take any information about your company before calling, etc... Others you ask a question never answer.

That's what I said in a previous post where I compared NOVA to the Orange Djing (also use at sosh and orange Bank) who had the IQ of a cooked whelk.
They wanted to do what Google was doing with its voice and text recognition, except that they have miserably blown themselves up after more than 12 years of internal use.

Already when you do a sharp search on google, it's already not pie (or mille feuille, depending on your taste), but at least it knows how to answer basic questions.

Ask NOVA and gogole the following questions

Differences between Solidworks and Solidworks Pro
SolidWorks Premium VS Professional

Depending on the answer, you will be asked the question of the added value of a new NOVAtor tool (or NOVArator)

When you embark on such operations, you must not get the wrong objective and above all not take people for donkeys by offering them something that is supposed to make daddy mom and beef stew, but which does not know how to respond to anything, etc...
There is certainly more to do with google scoring by being on the first page on at least 10 questions with a commercial focus.

I am apparently severe but let's remember that a pessimist is a well-informed optimist ;-)

Kind regards

2 Likes