Assembly Model Objects: Don't Stress

Hello
I have an assembly for which I want to use the " Model objects" function in the drawing in order to have the automatic dimensioning
For the parts I can say not to mark the dimensions for the pla
On the other hand, it still inserts constraint values for me. I can't figure out where to control this

The idea is to have an assembly model where I control the sides I want to repatriate in the drawing

Thank you

Hello cedric_keiflin,
I actually have the same problem, the unwanted ratings for the MEP, come anyway, so I hide them... There is no other solution. (But directly from the 3D, you have to click the desired dimension, and right-click select the option not to display the dimension for the MEP, but it doesn't work).

… I'm waiting to see if colleagues have a tip on this... @+.

Good luck.
AR.

I found a possible solution, when importing the annotations I put " source " = " assembly only "
and there it doesn't get all the information of the different parts, I can use reference dimensions inserted in the assembly

2 Likes

PS: it doesn't quite answer my initial question since I still have a few sides that have been put and that have a name like " D1@Distance7 ", so they are constraint values