Opening Files

Hello

I would have liked to know if anyone would know a software that would allow to open .drf or .tld files

These are plans that were created with the tell 2005 software and that no longer exist today.

Thank you

Hello

If you have a Tell license (regardless of the version) in your company, it is possible to install this version on any workstation by requesting a TellVIEWER code. This is a license that allows you to work with all the features offered by the full version of Tell: zooming, modifying, dimensioning, execution of macro-functions, etc. BUT the TellVIEWWER code does not allow the file to be saved. This version installs with the Tell CD.

If you don't have a Tell version in your company and the files come from another company, for now the person must send you the file in DXF or DWG.

Can you give me the name of the company?

Kind regards

The Tell software still exists and is still developed and resold. We're at the Tell2013_V14 version!

You can call me at Axemble so that I can give you, if you wish, all the technical information on this subject.

Kind regards

1 Like

Tell was indeed used in our company but the installation CD is nowhere to be found and only one workstation (quite old) has the software.

I would only like to be able to open the files on another computer in case the station containing tell were to fail.

Company: Precitechnique

Then I can definitely find you an installation CD. The workstation on which Tell2005 is installed must have a dongle (key) on the parallel port. You can move this key to any PC that has a parallel port. On the other hand, new PCs no longer have this port and therefore it would be necessary (to make the solution sustainable) to acquire a USB key, we could then generate a Tell2005 code for this new key. Other solutions are possible, again without changing the version of Tell.

You can also install a TellVIEWER (with n possible users) on a license server etc ...

We can talk about it if you wish.

For the record, I've been taking care of Tell since.... 1981 !!! :-)

Kind regards

Yes, I would like us to find a solution.

Maybe we could talk about it by email at first.

l.dadol@precitechnique.com

Thank you