Open a support/hotline ticket

My question is quite simple.

Or can I open hotline tickets?????

-1 ticket for assistance with routing settings

-1 ticket to obtain a 3DXpert standard and Visualize Standart license (included with solidworks premium) 

HELLO...

is a simple polite formula!!

3 Likes

If you are indeed subscribed to "myCADservices customers of the company Visiativ", the link is on the right...

Screen printing:

helpdesk_dashboard.png
1 Like

Hello

Your company does have a SOLIDWORKS maintenance contract and you have a myCADservices Support account under the username  jrochette_1 

You can open your tickets on the platform (End your SUPPORT at the top left

Kind regards

2 Likes

Hello @jrochette_1,

You have all the information to guide you in your support/hotline journey. We have made available to you under the "Help" button at the top right of the window video tutorials and guided assistance, when you are logged in.

We hope this helps.

Kind regards

support.png
2 Likes

Sorry for the lack of hello, but under a maintenance contract and with the cost of this maintenance I feel I don't have time to waste on forums to unblock difficulties impacting my professional activity.

It's a real way of the cross to get answers and it's not normal.

In any case, a big thank you to Anthony who gave me the beginning of a solution, however, and whatever browser I use I don't have a support or ticket tab left or right.

In short, the days go by and lynkoa/mycadeservices/visiativ or I don't know who because the layer is so thick does not provide me with assistance despite our contract.

capture_plein_ecran_01112019_095542.bmp_.jpg

Strange that the logo at the top left is "Lynkoa" because when you are a myCADservices subscriber, this logo is replaced by the "myCADservices" logo.

It's as if your subscription was not recognized as a result, that 's why you don't have access to tickets... Yet you do have the myCADservices medal so it's that you are subscribed and recognized...

When this is the case, the "Enter a support ticket" button is also available directly on the homepage or at the top left of any page via "Support" (see image below).

Is the problem solved? Because it is in this case that the best answer must be selected.

For information, the Lynkoa community can save time thanks to user exchanges and it has the merit of creating links between solution users.

mycadservices_-_accueil.png
1 Like

Hello Anthony,

The problem was finally solved, I called directly to visiativ.

All the necessary options were not checked with them to allow me access to the support.

Everything is back to normal now,

Thank you again.

Rj

Well, the choice of your best answer is a bit weird all the same ;-)

Standby