Dimension Setting: Space between the dimension and the tolerance

Hi all

I have a problem with the tolerances. There is a gap between the rating and the tolerance but impossible to find the setting... (see file)

Can you help me?

Another question:

Is it possible to position the tolerances in height? because I would like to have the tolerance of symmetry higher instead of being at the bottom.

Thank you in advance for your answers

Kind regards

cotation_2.png
1 Like

Examples of tolerance and dimensioning accuracy

You can set the tolerance and precision options in the Dimension Value PropertyManager , as shown in the following examples.

If the room has multiple configurations, click Configurations to edit the selected configurations.

Changes to the driving dimension tolerances in the drawing are propagated to the model.

BasicAdds a frame around the side text. In geometric dimensioning and tolerancing, Basic indicates the theoretical exact value of the dimension.

BilateralDisplays the nominal dimension followed by separate upper and lower tolerances. In button_dim_tol_max.gif and button_dim_tol_min.gif, set the values for the quantities above and below the nominal value.

LimitDisplays the upper and lower limits of the dimension. In button_dim_tol_max.gif and button_dim_tol_min.gif, set the values for the quantities above and below the nominal value. Tolerance values are added to and subtracted from the nominal value.

SymmetricalDisplays the nominal dimension followed by the tolerance. In button_dim_tol_max.gif, set the same value for the quantities above and below the nominal value.

MINDisplays the nominal value with the suffix MIN.

MAXDisplays the nominal value with the MAX suffix.

adjustmentadjustmentDefines tolerance by classification  and alphanumeric values. In this example :
  • Tolerance dim_tol.png Type = Fit 
  • Rating dim_tol_fit_class.png = With play
  • Bore  Adjustment = H8

Sets the tolerance of the tree using a Tree Fit value of g5.

Combines fit tolerances into a single dimension with :
  • Stacked with Line DisplayBouton dim_tol_fit_stacked_line.png
  • Stacked without line displayBouton dim_tol_fit_stack.png
  • Linear displayBouton dim_tol_fit_lin.png

Uses Fit with Tolerance to display the tolerance value. Bore  Fit and Shaft dim_tol_fit_shaft.pngFit automatically set tolerance values.

dim_fit_w_tol_update.gif

Uses Adjustment values without displaying them by setting Tolerance dim_tol.png Type to Adjustment (Tolerance Only).

@+ ;-) 

Hello gt22,

thank you for your answer but it doesn't help me :/

1 Like

Found, this comes from my font