BOM Model Setup

Hello

I would like to make a BOM model (Solidworks) with the increasing sorting of my first column already integrated by default.
I would also like to be able to integrate a row at the bottom of my table automatically with the total sum of one of the rows.
But every time I create it and save it to modify my table template, it doesn't take this information into account...

Thank you for your time :slight_smile:

Hello;

Normally, Sorting should work if it is properly saved in the BOM template. (At least for Solidworks 2022... I don't know which version you use...)
https://help.solidworks.com/2022/french/SolidWorks/sldworks/t_save_bom_sort_setting.htm?id=484a5ddc85fd4a6ba1b94d96fa318a24#Pg0
For the line of " Somme " Totale, I am much less sure... especially since it depends a lot on the type of BOM used, for example welded element BOMs do not behave in the same way as a BOM type BOM...
I don't think we can add an " Equation " Row at the end of the table, an " Equation " column yes but not a row... Am I mistaken?

Kind regards.

No, you're right, I've already tried and I don't think I'm the only one.
On the other hand, like welded construction tables, it must be possible to add a column with the total of all the rows of the table of the column in question.

" If anyone understood what I just said, it's because I expressed myself badly"