3d pdf

Hello

As you all know, we can export parts and assemblies in pdf3D.

But I would like to know if in all this time, an improvement has been made in terms of textures.

I know that at the time, it was impossible to export textures. But when I see this pdf, I don't understand how they did their account.

Can you enlighten me?

Thank you =)

3d2-numero361.pdf
1 Like

I've only done a few tests, and a few years ago, but I've never tested with textures.

I opened the file, and it crashed Adobe Reader on my PC^^

Hello Bart,

On solidworks 2014 I don't think we changed anything, here is the pdf that I was able to release in 3D for a part that is made of *Polished Steel*.

I put all the options to the max maybe they used the photo viewer to do it I'll test to check ;)

support_pour_sortis_roulement_test.pdf
1 Like

not much

http://help.adobe.com/fr_FR/acrobat/using/WS58a04a822e3e50102bd615109794195ff-7bfe.w.html

but at kilos light of a rendering log

@+ ;-))

1 Like

I tested with photo viewer impossible to save it in pdf3D, maybe they used another way or another program I guess

2 Likes

Thank you for your answers.

I had done several tests a long time ago, but nothing conclusive.

And when I saw this pdf, I told myself that there were possibilities to do the same thing...

1 Like

Well in the end, the textures of this document are integrated into adobe by default.

The only possible texture options are those that are already present in Adobe.

Thanks Gt22 for the help file, it explains very well how to change appearances.

And thank you to others for taking the time to answer me. =)

2 Likes

Thank you Felix, it's great!!

I knew this software, but I didn't know it could do that.

I'll find out about the price, if it's not too expensive, but that's exactly what I'm looking for!

Very nice rendering I think =)

At the time, I had downloaded the version of SSAI but it didn't work.

I'll try again tonight and keep you informed =) ;)