Customize Menu Right Click

Hi all.

On my Solidworks 2014 Premium version, I had at the time managed to customize my right click by bringing up all my sketch drawing tools. This saved me a lot of time.

I'm currently testing a 2019-2020 version and I can't seem to do the same thing. Can you help me?

Thank you

Excuse me. I had forgotten the screenshot version 2014:

sans_titre_1.jpg

Hello viking,

Since the 2018 version I think, so you create or open a sketch, you swipe your mouse to the right clicking and holding the right button, and a disk appears on your right, and you select your sketch mode.

To set up in mouse I don't remember, I think you have to go to your mouse settings in SolidWorks.

That is my answer on this subject.

@+.

AR

Good evening

On 2020 by right-clicking there is the possibility to customize the menu presented above the different options (in the screenshot  in the area where there is select other...). You just have to add the desired features, but there will be no associated text, just icons.

Then there are indeed the mouse movements that can be set but you can "only" put 12 movements at most (12 actions). This is set by right-clicking on the toolbars and selecting "customize".

I have a doubt but it seems to me that on 2019 customization is also possible, for mouse movements it's limited to 8 if my memory is correct.

personalisation_interface1.jpg

Thank you.

Cyril's method works. On the other hand, I'm disappointed by the new look.

The icons with their names were much nicer. And my tree structure much more practical. Why make it simple when you can make it complicated...