Can you put a camera view in an SW2013 drawing?

Hello

I want to make a camera visual (camera+real view+ambient oclusion) on a drawing, next to a more technical plan.

To make a complete sheet, on one side a "real" 3D view and then on the other different views with dimensions.

I've been looking for a while but haven't found anything!

First, is it possible on SW2013? If so, how do we do it?

Thank you for your help.

Hello

For me, the only method is to save the 3D visual as an image and then insert the image into the drawing.

@+

2 Likes

Re

I think I saw in the new features of the 2014 version that it will be possible at least for the realview because the camera view we already have it in 2013!

http://www.solidworks.fr/launch/overview.htm

@+

Hello

Indeed, the insertion of an image or screenshot seems essential for the moment.

1 Like

Hello

I use a small screen capture software Gadwin Printscreen,  it puts the view in jpg that is inserted into a drawing. 

1 Like

Hi @nrenou

look at this tutorial on SW 2011 you already have the real view in the drawing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghT7u5TV0CQ

@+ ;-)

Thank you for your answers, it's nice.

For the image inserted on the MEP, I already knew. The problem with this method is that the plan can't update automatically (logical it's an image ;o).)

And since there are several of us at the BE, and everyone has their own way of working, it should be easy for everyone.

I'm going to look at the 2014 novelties, as indicated.

I work in the layout (displays for supermarkets and other MAGs), the problem is to make a "realistic" view of a piece of furniture with a view at human height on a MEP. And next to it (on the same sheet) 2/3 views (front/side/...) with the dimensions of the dimensions and some useful dimensions. Based on customer's request.

And apart from a camera view, I don't really see how to do it.

@+

re

Have you tried to take a screen print in virtual partour

1 Like