Photoview

Hello

I would like to make a realistic rendering. I activate it but when I render there is a large white spot knowing that the Bloom potion is deactivated, do you know why?

Thanks in advance

Kind regards

sans_titre.jpg

Have you tried to change the scenes, because there is the impression that there is lighting in the wrong place?

1 Like

I tried to change the scene it doesn't change anything

Hello

Is the "white" on the bridle in the foreground?

1 Like

No, it's between this flange and the engines

Hi @ Valentine

how did you set your colors on the pieces

have you managed your colors on the finished assembly

Have you managed your colors parts / rooms

it seems that you manage your finished assembly colors and + is the gray white color seems to be the problem 

so you may have straightened these colors via a plan

we also see grey-white in the internal angle of the flange of the motors

for my part, you should manage your colors in independent rooms

@+ ...........

Are the materials defined by parts? Then adds a color or an aspect on the white side to see if it changes that area. But as gt22 says the best thing is to do it by parts and not on assembly.

2 Likes

Have you recently punched your screen? ;)

4 Likes

@ Tomalam

that's a practice to avoid ;-))

@+..........

4 Likes

My appearance is managed by part and not in assembly because I have defined a standard material that automatically sets the appearance of this material.

@tomalam Are we talking about something that has been experienced? A little excess of anger?

Now if it's a tactil screen you shouldn't use the 13 key as a pointer! 

1 Like

No, in general, it's the mouse that takes. ^^

1 Like

In addition I have a touch screen, but no 13 wrench ....

1 Like

@ valantin

If you change the orientation of your eye, does the white dot move with it? see if you use the parameter

Can you take a screenshot of your settings?

capture_photoview.png
1 Like

Yes, the white spot moves with it, but as soon as you are in profile, or seen from a gouche or straight for those in the know, you can't see anything anymore.

ok I'm making a screen print of this step

1 Like

it smells like a reflection anyway

2 Likes

Here

sans_titre.png
1 Like

Hello

Try to make a rendering by removing the soil and the environment, if it still does, it must be a problem on the materials used.

2 Likes

It must be the graphics card that is dusty! ^^

More seriously, why don't you try to remove the scene completely and see how it reacts?

2 Likes

Also adjust the refraction of your appearance, then play with the intensity of the lights

1 Like