Plan machine

Hi all

It's been a while since I've been on the forum, I took advantage of the summer and I've been working on a new job for a few weeks in sheet metal.
I work at Sotis as a draughtsman (if anyone knows): I rework unfolded drawings in order to send them to laser cutting. 

I have the unfolded version of an air purifier to do, only I can't find a plan anywhere that could save me from spending the day taking hills. I searched on the net but I can't find my model...

Does anyone have any idea where I can find plans for this machine? (I think of someone who will work in the field?)

Thank you for all your answers that could guide me;)

Cdt

Joss

dsc_00061.jpg

Hello

The easiest way is to ask the supplier, but they don't always give their 3D...

Edit: in fact on their website they talk about available 3D:

https://archportal.steris.com/

All you have to do is register:

Your Resource for STERIS Equipment Planning
Members of the STERIS Site Planning Community benefit from access to in-depth guides and detailed technical information, including the ability to view, download and print

Brochures  -   Tech Data  -  Equipment Drawings  -  CAD Files  -  Revit Blocks and more!

2 Likes

Indeed, I hadn't seen this paragraph...

I'll try, I'll validate your question if it works;)

Thank you Lucas

1 Like

On the other hand, I have already made the mistake of relying on the dimensions of a model downloaded from a manufacturer's website... but be careful! 

They had upgraded the machine and had only updated the functional support surfaces on the site....

2 Likes

Hello Aurélien,

Yes, I'll be very careful, thanks for the advice;)

Afterwards, since I have the machine at hand, I have less chance of failing, I will recheck the odds live;)

Otherwise, I have problems registering on the manufacturer's website, he doesn't want to send me a registration validation email...

That being said, I'll put @PL in the best answer because I'm sure to find what I want in their 3D model;)

Cdt

Thank you

2 Likes

I have just tested to register and the validation email is not automatic, you have to wait:

"Thank you for registering. You will receive an E-mail confirmation letting you know when your account has been activated."

Translation:

Thank you for registering. You will receive a confirmation email informing you when your account has been (will be) activated 

It's still early morning for the US...

1 Like

Well, after several tries, it was impossible to receive the famous email...

Tampis, so we started to take the ribs a la mano.

Thank you for your answers;)

Cdt

Joss

My account is working!