Display Priority

Hi all

I have a display problem today concerning wireframes. There are overlapping elements in several places and I would like to give display priority to some over others.

A picture is better than long speeches: in the picture, I would like the green hexagon to be fully visible and therefore the red rectangle not to stand out in front of it.

I tried to play with the thickness of the line, its color and its style. I also tried to rearrange the children of the geometric set to put the hexagon before or after but nothing changes. I don't understand how CATIA defines the display order.

Help please.

Thank you in advance. :)

geometrie.png

Hello, it's the last extraction that takes over. (reordering them has no influence) you have to redo them ending with the green exagonne.

Hello

Okay, so no way to reorder them.

Isn't there any other solution simpler than having to re-extract in the right order? It seems too silly to me to have to redo everything for a little thing like that. After that, I'm probably complicating things too much, it's likely.

Hello

Go back to your EXTRAC-RED extraction and deselect the common edge. (If it suits the need).

Hello

To go into more detail, I'm making plastic parts parting lines. And I trace the joints of all the elements (punch, die, riser wedge, drawer etc...) and so necessarily in some places they overlap. But I would like the main parting line (Punch/Die) to be the one that is displayed first.

From what I've read, I'm forced to do this one last. It doesn't suit me. But hey, after all it's only a minor problem so I'll deal with it, it's not a big deal.

Thank you all the same:)