Problem with Photoview 360

Hello

I have a problem with Photoview 360 (SW2015 SP4).

When I start a render, the Photoview window opens, and closes immediately.

I fixed the SW installation, nothing helps.

Does anyone know about this problem?

Thank you!

Hello

Please check if the Microsoft KB3072630 is installed from Windows Update, like this:

1.         To open Windows Update, click the Start button .Image du bouton Démarrer In the search box, type Update, and then, in the list of results, click Windows Update.

2.         In the left pane, click View Update History.

If so, you should uninstall it by following this tutorial:

http://www.mycadblog.fr/problemes-solidworks-rencontres-apres-la-mise-a-jour-de-microsoft/

If it doesn't work, you can reset the SolidWorks settings (which you can restore later) to determine if it comes from the configuration of the workstation: http://www.lynkoa.com/tutos/3d/reinitialiser-les-parametres-solidworks

Maybe re-download this module separately? But where?

Thank you.

1 Like

It is strongly advised to upgrade to the latest version available, in your case SW2015 SP5, which solves many bugs too.

I don't think it's possible to download Photoview separately. It is included in the SolidWorks installation.

I'm waiting for the SP5 update, but it's not out yet!

1 Like

Hello

While waiting for the final version of the SP5 to be available in a few weeks.

Here is Service Pack 5 "Early visibility" (a kind of preview). I installed it last week without any particular problem.

Try it and keep us informed.

See you

sw2015_sp5_ev.rar

Great, I didn't have access to this EV pack. I test. Thank you.

To access the EV Service Pack in your account profile preferences on the SolidWorks website. Checked the boxes as on the attachment.

There is also a checkbox to participate in the SW Beta program...

capture.png

Yes, I had already ticked these boxes...

Otherwise, the installation of the SP5 EV pack does not start. The window opens but remains empty.... I'm really not varnished!

Try restarting your pc. Because apparently he has a lot of problems...

I hadn't seen PL's first answer, so I followed the tutorial and I'm repairing solidworks. We'll see later.

Otherwise, I do have a lot of problems with my PC (which is barely a year old...) and in this case, restarting can be very tedious....

Even the repair doesn't work.... It's painful.

I'm waiting.... the SP5!!

C Format:

:-/

In my opinion the SP5 will not solve anything.

If you are unable to install a new SW or repair SW, the SP5 installation will not work either.

Have you tried to delete your personal settings? A complete uninstallation of SW?

Hello

I had the same problem a few weeks ago. The subscription I think comes from the fact that you uninstalled "Hello" (apple program). This program is used to make the link between soldiworks and modo (photoview engine). You can't reinstall it with the repair or manually. 

I had to completely uninstall sldwk and reinstall it...

Good luck

bonjour.jpg
2 Likes

Hello

For this problem, can you check that the software named: "Hello" from Apple is installed.

It is essential for the use of PhotoView 360

If it is no longer installed, you will  find it in the folder: Prereq of the SolidWorks DVD.

Mick

3 Likes

Thank you! I reinstalled "Hello" thanks to the setup located in the Prereq of DVD 1 and it works.

Thank you all for your help.

1 Like

Hello

I have the same problem as you, PhotoView360 opens and closes by itself. I reinstalled "hello" from apple and reinstalled solidworks but nothing helps. Could someone enlighten me?

PS: I'm on solidworks 2017