Display problem when opening an assembly

Hi all

I have a recurring display problem when opening my assemblies: some parts lose their appearance and are displayed in purple.

You have to open them one by one and give them the desired color... I specify that they do not lose the material, just the color.

Anyone also experiencing this problem?

SW2016 SP5.0 version, SW certified video driver (same problems regardless of the Nvidia driver.)

Thank you.

Hello

I have the same problem, it's in the hands of the support because it's incomprehensible.

Is it possible to have a screenshot?

For my part I reduced the problem by removing the display states compared to the configuration but it always happens a little :/

By default, display states have the "Config-related" checkmark

maybe you need to dig "display state", try to create a new one, delete some, check and uncheck "Linked to the config"

But I want a screenshot, to see the "purple" bug

Here's a screenshot:

For now in this assembly, I only have the default configuration, the default display state...

@Cyril, if you have any news from the support I'm interested, I'm no longer under a maintenance contract.

Hello 

Have you checked that the parts are in the "resolved" state in the tree and that in the display/View/Draft quality LCS/LCA is unchecked so that no speedpack is running?

It is also necessary to ensure that there is not more than one display state in each offending room

Only one display state in rooms affected by the bug.

Setting them to solved allows you to redisplay the original appearance, but you have to do it again each time you open the assembly again... or do with this ugly color...

For lighten component you can load them automatically by checking this box:

Also uncheck the opening of complex assemblies in assembly.

It can also help...

sans_titre.jpg
1 Like