Problem with the display of part and construction shaft

Hello

This is what solidworks shows me (see pj) when I open my part.

Do you have a solution to find the construction shaft and especially the solid one?

affichage.png

Ouch, I'm afraid for you!! it seems like there's nothing to salvage... What did you do as a manip just before???

Cdt

3 Likes

I had the same problem on 2 pieces in a row yesterday, something I didn't have I had before and I couldn't recover anything...

I think it was due to a problem while recording SW.

I restarted my workstation, redesigned the room and there the recording worked normally.

4 Likes

Hello

Is it a recent play??? If you have enabled automatic backups you can recover it in the backup folder otherwise I'm afraid you'll have to start all over again as my colleagues said.

1 Like

yes it's his sbadenis, I think it was related to the recording of the piece on SW made via an assembly... In short , I managed to solve the problem. 

I simply copied the piece and pasted them on my desk and when I opened it it worked perfectly.

Thank you for your quick answers.

Cdt.

yes it's his sbadenis, I think it was related to the recording of the piece on SW made via an assembly... In short , I managed to solve the problem. 

I simply copied the piece and pasted them on my desk and when I opened it it worked perfectly.

Thank you for your quick answers.

Cdt.