Copy/collar problem or alternative import/export block

Hello

I often use the copy with reference point and paste function to move from one plane to another an object that I have drawn.

But sometimes it doesn't want to work.

I drew on a plan sent to me by my supplier and I wanted to integrate the object on my main plan but it doesn't work.

It validates the copy command but in reality it doesn't copy.

If I paste on my plan, it returns the last object copied to this plane

If I do it with 2 shots of my own, it works.

I wanted to try by creating a block but I can't figure out how to pass a block from one shot to another.

If anyone has a solution. thank you in advance

Hello

Is it possible to attach a file? If necessary by erasing sensitive information.

Normally, you have to select all the entities to put in the block, set the insertion point and save the boc with an identifiable name.

Then in the next shot, we insert the bowl. If necessary, we can explode the block to use the graphic  as a normal drawing.

Thank you for your answers,

Attached to the supplier file in question, I drew a view from above and this is the one I would like to copy.

Alain, how do you manage in the following plan to have access to the blocks of the other plans?

rl_500_2_185kw_ex4_rd0.dwg

I opened the file, I did the > File menu > Error checking, > I typed yes on the keyboard to automatically correct the errors, and it works:)

rl_500_2_185kw_ex4_rd0.dwg

Great thanks! It works!

I didn't know this function.

I had hoped that it would also correct my problem with the "adjust" and "extend" function which doesn't work on some levels but no. Too bad:)