Rating problem

Hello everyone,

Let me explain, I side a classic record, but when I click on the circular edge it offers me the radius when I would like the diameter. anyone know the potholder? (this is the coast underlined in the image)

Another question, I want a chamfer side, there is the chamfer dimension option but it doesn't do what I want, I put the shape I wanted in the image

I have another problem I want to side a diameter but it doesn't give me the right value!! In the picture we can see the two side circled are of the same edge and they are two different values.... (114.06 for one, 114.28 for the other)

Thanks in advance

Kind regards

sans_titre.png

You click on your rating and you edit on the box on the left, look at the photo

12.png
2 Likes

Hello

For your 3rd problem it's normal because the dimension takes the projected distance from the edges of the cross-sectional view (which is slanted): You have to dimension the Ø on the bottom view or create an auxiliary cross-sectional view projected parallel to the section

2 Likes

For the chamfer,

You click first on the chamfer line and 2nd on one of the 2 vertical or horizontal chamfer lines, I hope to be understandable.

1 Like

Thanks also to Tomalam

you both helped me but to decide, Mathieu ANGER has less points than you.

Thank you all.

No worries friend, the main thing is to help!  ;)

2 Likes

valentin.auger.dipsysteme, there is no problem if Tomalam had a better answer than me it was his, there is really no problem, but thank you anyway.

Tomalam, it's not much but I'm going to vote for your answers  ;-)

1 Like