Asus Battery Laptop Problem C32N1516

Hello!

I'm posting here to ask you for advice on buying a battery for my laptop.

I have an Asus C32N1516 : 

PC Feature

And I would indeed like to buy a second battery for this computer, not because the old one doesn't work anymore 

but because even if the autonomy is relatively long (+/- 4 hours in office automation) it is not enough to work a few hours away from a socket to charge it if I want to take classes in the amphitheater + work on it at the Library I lack a little autonomy ....  

So I searched the internet where I could potentially find one. But I have many questions about the compatibility in terms of voltage, amperage. 

moreover what do you think of the Asus batteries C32N1516 generic in terms of their q

And on which reliable site can we find it. 

I had found it seems to me the right battery but the site seems a bit suspicious to me so I preferred to abstain for the moment: 

What do you think? 

Thank you! 

batterie_pour_asus_c32n1516.jpg

Lynkoa is a forum focused on CAD, not sure that the forum is the most appropriate place for hardware questions outside of CAD needs, even if some also have good knowledge in the field.

But a hardware-focused forum would surely be more effective on the issue, otherwise we will end up seeing cooking questions! ;-)

3 Likes