Problem opening restored files

Hello

As a result of a folder deletion error, I lost all the solidworks data in the folder.

I recovered them via deleted file recovery software. But when I open those recovered files, they won't open. It is impossible to open them. The files are sldprt sldasm

Is there a solution to be able to open them?

Thank you for your answers.

If the files are corrupted, you won't be able to do much.

All that remains is to remake them...

1 Like

Hello

These are indeed sldprt or sldasm files, there is no ~ sign at the beginning of the name?

Kind regards

There are some who have ~ and others who don't. But most of them don't have one. 

The restoration software recovered the files and put them in the same original folder names . 

If there is a solution, I am a taker.

These are indeed .sldprt and .sldasm files

Hello, I encountered a similar problem, I think the problem may lie in the software you used. I used Bitwar Data Recovery to recover my photos, but the Quick Scan mode it offers only recovered some of my photos, but this tool also offered Deep Scan mode, this mode to recover all my photos at the end. If you still can't find the solution, you can try this tool again. I hope it helps again.

Hello KasslaXY_1,

Thank you for the information that will certainly be useful one day to a user, unfortunately concerning our friend fcloutou, since time a lot of data has probably been rewritten on top of those that have been deleted, which tends the efficiency of a recovery to zero.

Cdt