"Multiplication" problems in the sketch

Hello 

I'm coming to you for a problem on Solidworks version 2021 - 2022. I am currently training to become a mechanical designer and during my training, I learned how to use Solidworks. My training center gave us student licenses to be able to work at home but once we were installed, I quickly noticed a problem when I made a sketch. The problem is quite difficult to describe so I'll put the images for you now:

I think the images speak for themselves! To make a long story short, when I draw a shape, place or move a dimension, everything multiplies. As if the previous image was not erased...

I hope you can help me because the problem is quite painful ^^'

I remain available for any information. Thank you in advance for your feedback!

Hello

This may be due to a PC configuration that is not suitable for SW. Solidworks does not guarantee the operation on cards other than the Quadro versions (at nvidia, at AMD I am not sure of the names of the cards), after that it's the lottery.

If this "bug" is not encountered in training, it is probably related to the PC.

6 Likes

Hello 

I managed to fix my problem by resetting the default options. I don't know if an option was disrupting the operation of Solidworks but it solved my problem. If the problem ever comes back when I activate an option, I'll share the info!

Thank you for your answer in any case.