Threading process on a screw

Hello

I would like to create a tapping process on a screw so that it does the tapping on the stressed part during assembly.

I heard about the technological results but I didn't find much on it.

If someone can enlighten me, it will help me a lot.

Thank you very much and have a good day:)

Hello 
The "technological results" returns the information, (in the case of tapping/threading functions) of the type "diameter, length,.. This info can be used in 2D or other Catia modules.
It doesn't serve the function you're looking for.

The methodology I have most often encountered consists of creating the following shapes in the screw parts:

• A body grouping the shapes of the screw passage (smooth hole, head housing, chamfer, countersink).
  • A body grouping the drilling and tapping of the tapped hole receiving the screw.

These bodies are published and then will be copied/pasted with link respectively in the part to be tightened and in the part where the tapped hole is made.

Edit: it is common when there is a lot of drilling to create a CATPart in the assembly that groups all the copy / paste with links of the different holes of the repetitions of these (holes), it is these groupings that we publish and copy / paste with links in the parts concerned.