Customize property SKETCH TEXT disappeared!

Hello everyone

I'm in trouble , probably a stupidity on my part but I'm in a dead end.

Am on SW2019 SP04

I no longer have an edit option when I sketch a text.

I have retialized my general system options nothing helps.

And when I open this same file under sw2020 SP00 I have all the options editable.

It bothers me a lot to migrate my entire database to an SP0 

Do you have a lead to this problem?

Kind regards.

Florent

pb_texte.jpg

Hello

Generally speaking, it is highly recommended not to have two versions of SW on the same HD.

When you installed the twentytwenty, did you save your preferences which are contained in the swsetting file xxxx.sldreg (in plain English, it's what contains the rules, including all your preferences and environment, icons and all the rest.

I often say this when installing a new version, SW implements and uses the .sldreg file contained in the version, which has the effect of overwriting the reg file of the old version.

It's an explanation but it's not totally satisfactory because the type of manipulation you want to do is not defined AMHA in the specific rules because these are standard functions (I say normally but I can't say it)

In any case, do you launch the two versions of SW at the same time or by launching the second one without having rebuilt the computer.

To Plutarch

Kind regards

Hello Zozo.

Thank you very much for your quick answer 

I never launch several versions, but I understand maybe they use common files .

I even  load I set settings 2020 to 2019

Yes I reboot , I even activate/deactivate my licenses several times.

Do you advise me to uninstall the old versions ? 

Is the 2020 sp0 stable?

Anyway I'll have to go there one day in 2020, but doing it out of obligation because I'm missing out on something, annoys me.

I don't use the sketch text function but as luck would have it, I have a manufacturer 's plate emergency to launch.

Kind regards.

Florent

Good evening

Are you under maintenance ? if so, then you will have access to bug fixes and the following SP.

How did you get the 2020?

Kind regards

Good evening.

Yes I am under maintenance  I had access to the 2020 beta , and the Sp00 version was released around October November . (There was an SP0.1 patch the next day.) That's why I'm cautious about the 2020

Kind regards.