Combobox "text" property

Hello

I'm opening this new topic so that the questions are independent but I'm coming back to my Userform with 3 comboboxes. I wrote the code in such a way that when the user changes the contents of a combobox, the one below (if it exists) is locked and cleaned. The problem is that I would like to keep the "initial text" (the text property of the combobox) but this is removed too.

For example, in the video, I would like < Product Type > to remain once the list is deleted.

Thank you

video.wmv

The value is reset when you change your combobox. So you must first save your value in a variable. And then test if it is still present. In this case, you put it back on.

As said remrem you have to save the variable select in CBox3 so if we change the value of CBox2 try to reselect the same value if it exists

cbox.png

Thank you for your answers but I think it's too complicated for my case.
I simply wrote:

CBox_gamme.Text = ("< Gamme produit >")

In the loop where I fill my combobox, so even if it has been cleaned up in a Change procedure, during the Click procedure the label will appear again.

Oh well, I didn't understand everything, I thought you wanted to keep the previous choice:)