Welded Parts List Properties

HELLO

I HAVE A SMALL PROBLEM WITH THE LIST OF WELDED PARTS, I'M ADDING A PICTURE TO EXPLAIN MYSELF BETTER. I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A TABLE, EITHER THE WELDED PARTS LIST OR THE BILL OF MATERIALS WITH THE FOLLOWING COLUMNS: NO., PART NUMBER, DESCRIPTION, LENGTH, QTY.

MY PROBLEM IS THAT ON THE WELDED PARTS LIST, I CAN'T HAVE THE PART NUMBER AUTOMATICALLY. I NEED TO CREATE A NEW COLUMN AND ADD IT MANUALLY.

WITH THE NOMENCLATURE I HAVE IT BUT IT APPEARS TO ME TWO LINES AND WHEN I REMOVE THE BOTTOM LINE, BY CLICKING ON THE LITTLE MINUS (-) WHICH IS ON THE LEFT, THE REST OF THE PROPERTIES SUCH AS THE DESCRIPTION AND THE LENGTH DISAPPEAR AND I HAVE TO ADD THEM MANUALLY EACH TIME SO WHAT COULD I DO?

SO I WOULD LIKE THE ORDER OF THE COLUMNS TO BE EXACTLY AS I DESCRIBED ABOVE. EACH TIME I INSERT A NEW LIST OF WELDED PARTS OR BILL OF MATERIALS, THE ORDER REMAINS THE SAME, SO THAT I DON'T HAVE TO MANUALLY MOVE THE COLUMNS EVERY TIME.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP.

Hello

after creating it the way you want it in your plan; you just have to right-click on it and then register as with the name of your choice and then you set it as the default model...

nomenclature_pieces_soudees.jpg
2 Likes

Screenshot not very readable, it should have been attached.

2 Likes

I found the solution, thank you.

It would be nice if we knew how you were able to solve your problem...

2 Likes

I saved the list of welded parts as I wanted to have it and then for the part number I make a link between the name of the file and the part number box so it was done automatically I looked for a bit but I succeed