Default sheet metal properties

Hello

I'm looking to add a property to my soldered parts list when creating my part.

For example, among the ones created by default (sheet metal thickness, description etc...), I would like to add the "Export" property with a value of a specific code that I made.

Could someone tell me how to proceed?

Thank you

Hello

A screen print or image could help us better understand what you want. Normally in your list of you can add a column and then save the new model.

1 Like

Hello

Here is a screenshot.

Today I add the "Export" property by hand on each sheet metal body, I would like it to be basic in a part with sheet metal like all the other properties.

In fact, I use it to export a DXF for laser cutting via the sheet metal design tool of the mycad suite. With this property the DXF is extracted automatically with the part reference and its body increment, material and thickness in the DXF filename. My subcontractor who cuts my parts has nothing to do anymore and it eliminates my mistakes during the export since everything is done by car.

Here is the value of the property:

"SW-CutListItemName"-"SW-Matériau@@@1AF16189-AA-F010<1>@1AF16189-AA-F010-CHASSIS. SLDPRT"-EP "SW-Thickness of tôlerie@@@1AF16189-AA-F010<2>@1AF16189-AA-F010-CHASSIS. SLDPRT"mm-QTE"QUANTITY@@@1AF16189-AA-F010<2>@1AF16189-AA-F010-CHASSIS. SLDPRT"x

Thank you

capture.jpg

can you post this piece to do some tests

I can, yes, but the goal would be for me to know how to add a property in this list automatically, so that it is already there when the part is created, then on this part or another it doesn't matter (it would be the same for any part with sheet metal bodies)

Is there a file somewhere to edit where are these properties?

Thank you

1 Like

Hello

You need to create a custom part template (name.prtdot) with this property.

Hello PB Omsat

Thank you for your answer, I do use a model of a personal part where I have my properties with our plans and cartridges etc, but here we are talking about the properties of the list of welded parts and more particularly sheet metal.

I don't know how to edit this list of properties concerning sheet metal parts, that's my problem :-)

Thank you

1 Like