SolidWorks JPG Quality 200212

Hello

When saving an assembly to SolidWorks 2012 in JPG. For example, to add it to a Word documentation, the quality is not good.

I have it registered under > I sélectionne.JPG > register.

then you can select the quality of the compression and the DPI but nothing helps, the quality is always bad on a yellow background.

Do you have an idea?

Greetings 

The goal is to have an image of a good quality assembly to add it to a technical documentation.

You must choose print capture and not screen capture in the options for DPI to be taken into account

10 Likes

Personally, I've come to do screen prints (I use GadWin PrintScreen to select only one window). The quality is much better for the same resolution.

EDIT: @jfaradon solution with a much better rendering!! for a DPI of 400 for example.

Hello

At the time when I was making files, I used to use a simple screen print.

Personally I use a small utility called FSCapture which works very well and reproduces a very good image quality.

Personally, I use the windows capture tool (available since seven)

It allows you to select only one window and has a pen and a built-in highlighter.

6 Likes

Otherwise Solidworks has a screenshot function that takes the screen print of the current part.

Without the Tree of Creation.

@Bart:

The advantage of the Snipping tool is that you can scale before you make the image.

I position my model as I want

I draw a window of the part I want to "take a picture"

I go to my other software (Word, Excel or other) and I directly "paste" (Ctrl+V)

and that's it

For me, it's faster than the tool built into SW

1 Like

ditto @ Pascal

Snipping tool in Seven

@+ ;-)

2 Likes

Hello

Otherwise, you have Photowiew 360 which gives excellent results, we made our catalogs like this and it's quite realistic

Denis

@dpusel yes for photoview but is only available for certain versions.

On the 2012 there is no parameter in the options for the quality of the jpeg?

So to make a "quality" recording you have to go to option and select the margins then validate the paper format and finally increase the DPI which are at 50=> ugly 300=> average 1200=>HD

The attached file is at 300pp

ass_rack_axis.jpg