Would someone have time to make me a part, it's urgent please?

Hello, we need a little more info!

I would need the fixing between the solar panel and the docking station

stat4.png

It's only going to be hard with this photo. No other documents to provide?

What do you need? 

It's for my project for the baccalaureate I'm going to send you the file 

The station modeled in the file, it's on this one that you have to fix the solar panel^^ But I'm just working on the fixing 

dossier_papier_a_rendre_pour_le_bac.odt

Hello again,

Do you have plans of the station and the solar panel?

What are the constraints: material, manufacturing process, cost...

What are the specifications: foldable, dismountable, ?

Kind regards.

The data is insufficient to be able to work quickly on your Myriiam project, you would need at least the beginning of your Solidworks design with the docking station, the solar panel in its final position and the hinge principle you plan to use.

What is your problem exactly? Do you have problems modeling your hinge or are you looking for a technical solution?

It's the modeled station but I only have this image because I don't have sdw on my computer.  

Then the panel should be tilted backwards. But I don't need the modeling of the station, I mostly need the modeling of the panel and its fixing:( 

And the specifications are in the file of my project.

station_modelisee.png

I'll leave you to the good care of other users then,

I'm sorry but without having the different elements necessary to create your fixing (the docking station and the solar panel) I don't see how it would be possible to model the hinge, except of course by doing a complete study of all the elements.

2 Likes

I don't know if you realize how difficult it is to ask for it...

You only provide a document that does not give any clutter, no form... we could just as easily provide you with the hinge of a fridge as that of the door of an A380 aibus

3 Likes

Do you have a link to download soliworks? I'll try to figure it out

Of course you can download solidworks directly from the publisher's website www.solidworks.com (it's a software subject to license I remind you and it will therefore be downloadable only if you have a maintenance contract)

However, I think that your school necessarily has a license for this software and will therefore be able to provide you with the installation DVDs as well as the serial number of the student kit

well it's not a big deal I give up but thank you anyway :)

Conclusion of Lynkoa's Community Manager.

I didn't expect so much solidarity. I thank all the members of Lynkoa who made the effort to respond to Myriam and who, despite the little information provided, tried to give her their help and assistance.

The spirit is Top, You are at the top, congratulations to all.

Yves Bouthérand

Community Manager Lynkoa

1 Like