Who wants to test our 3D CAD viewer?

Hello

We are looking for volunteer testers to evaluate our software for visualizing and viewing 3D CAD data.

Our software can be used on all types of computers (office automation, CAD workstation, etc.) and does not require any particular 3D skills.

It allows :

• Quickly open 3D CAD files of more than 20 native formats from leading CAD systems.
  • Conversion of files into standard formats.
  • Creation and generation of illustration.

The evaluation is carried out from the trial version and with the help of a questionnaire to be filled out that will be sent to you by email.

There is no fee for participating in this evaluation,  but if you wish, we will use your name or nickname on the 3D Juump website as a tester of the software.

If you are interested, you can make yourself known by sending us your contact details via the contact form.

Kind regards

Sandrine – Juump 3D Team

Hello

Is it possible to take dimensions, make cuts, annotate?

How long does the test take?

Kind regards.

Pending the form is completed

@+;-))

Hello, you should create a news. By the way, your question has obviously been unpublished!

and on MAC? otherwise I'm interested in beta testing if it doesn't rot bad DLL

Hi all

Thank you for your feedback.

@remrem: 3D Juump is not intended to take dimensions, make cuts or annotate. It is a software for the visualization and conversion of 3D CAD data. It also allows you to generate 2D illustrations. The duration of the test is less than 30 minutes. The purpose of the test is to test the various functionalities from your data. I'm sending you the link in a private message at least if you're up for it, you have it.  

@gt22 I also send you the link in a private message.

@benoit . LF thank you for the info, I'm waiting for the validation of the news

@Gerald the software is not available on Mac and don't worry, no harmful DLL. 

Can you send me the link as well? Thank you

The Community Manager being on vacation, I don't know if the news will be validated before her return

1 Like