Making a slide by adhesion

Hello, good evening, I registered on this forum because I have a problem, for a school project our teacher asked us to make a slide by adhesion on Solidworks but without explaining how to go about it and I can't find any resources or help on the internet, so I'm relying on you

Sincerely and thank you in advance for your answers 

Hello@anonyme231

A grip barrier is not different from the others, but it owes its name to the condition of use that makes the coefficient of adhesion become greater than the coefficient of slippage.

Let's take an example: you have a slide with a load weight of 10 Kg, it slides perfectly. But if you put a ton on the same slide, then there is a blockage because the pressure and therefore the grip is too high for you to slide anything in the slide.
The Egyptians with their huge blocks for their monuments understood very quickly that the slip coefficient was the main problem to be solved:) It is for this same reason that Leonardo da Vinci designed (or described) the first ball bearing.

To find out more, you have to look at the laws of mechanical connections, including this one which answers your request for an explanation.

Kind regards

3 Likes