Make a "Pause" button in a SW Composer video

Hello

In the video mode of SW Composer, I want to use a "Pause" image and be able to use it to stop the video and resume it later without using indexes.

1 Like

Hello

I'm not familiar with Composer and I don't know if it's possible, but a solution would be to use this image as the last frame of a video, then with a link, launch the second video directly?

There is this subject that talks about it: https://www.3dviacomposerforum.com/archive/index.php/t-369.html

Let's see if it suits you, and if it's still relevant, it dates back to 2008!

In Compose Live, I don't see how we can do it...

1 Like

If I understand correctly, except in HTML, it's not possible.

Hello

Just put down any image, put a pulse on it and link to Play "Current Position".

@+

composer.jpg
1 Like

Has it been around for a long time @coyote? I don't remember seeing that in training in 2013...

I knew this method but it requires a break in a specific place. My problem is that I want to click on a button so that the video stops at the moment I decided and with another button resume the video. I managed to get her to resume but not to stop her anywhere.

?????????????????

The pause button of a video is the play-pause button of the player who will play this video.

Why would you want to create another button?

@+

@Benoit.LF,

Since I have known Composer (2009) it has existed.

@+

1 Like

The Pause button is useful to have all the interactivity in the viewport and not have to click in the toolbars.

Hi all

For now, there doesn't seem to be the possibility to insert an icon in the Viewport to pause the video.

Yours truly.

If I understand correctly, there is no possibility for the moment.

Thank you all for your contributions.