Augmented Reality

Hello everyone, I'm new to lynkoa (discovered  at mycadday 2016).

Here is my first job, I would like to present products in augmented reality like on edrawing  with my pc  because on edrawing it only works on ipad. I searched on the web but difficult to find what I was looking for ! So I call on the community to help me in my research. What I'm looking for is (if possible) a free software (because it's a personal research not pro), tutorial, in a word help.....

Thank you.

edrawing is also available on Android for € 1.59: 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.solidworks.eDrawingsAndroid

First of all, thank you for giving me a little of your time max 59.

But I understand that the eDrawing augmented reality function is only developed on the I Pad and does not work on Android.

That's why I'm looking to do augmented reality differently, it's a personal challenge that I'm launched.

Kind regards.

Hello and welcome!

I recommend the "Augment" software that you will find here.

It is of course compatible with Android. Simply print a target support and swing your model on it.

You can also take a look here.

This is an article about the different augmented reality apps you can find on the market. Free or paid.

Happy reading =)

4 Likes

I can confirm that augmented reality has been around for a few months on Android too:

Version 3.0.1:

* Augmented Reality (AR) functionality

3 Likes

Hello and thank you my friends,

I look after work and I come to report to you.

thank you again.

Yes, obviously it exists under Android augmented reality

See all the bottom of the page

http://www.edrawingsviewer.com/

Hello

Thank you for  your answer, I went to the coin37coin  site and this is what I found (attachment).I will go search on the other sites.

If anyone has any other lead, I'm a buyer.

Thanks again to the community for assisting me in my research.

Kind regards.

realite.jpg

Ho bastards. They do an augmented reality section, offer you to have it via google market ... and in fact it's a delusion!

good eye you have Obi Wan

Hello

Still not advanced on the subject, I close but I continue to search.

Thank you.