Reconstruction Drawing (EPDM)

Hello 

So I work with EPDM and when I have finished a part and a plan I have to archive the drawing.

But once I do that, the drawing has its title that gets a star asks for its name.

This is happening I think there has been a reconstruction and that there have been modifications...

but if the MEP is not archived and I rebuild before saving, it doesn't change anything. Once archived, the drawing still has one star.

this happens for some MEP so I think there is a problem qlq by...

also in this drawing I have a drilling table where I changed the height of the lines to 5.37mm but sometimes the MEP puts the height back to 11...

Do you know what I can do about these different points?.

thank you in advance

Hello

Does it show you a star when you check in, or when you change the state of your document?

During archiving (or even changing state), it is possible that properties evolve via the WorkFlow or simply during registration in the vault (passing of indexes, automatic filling of a date, the draughtsman,...) as a result, SolidWorks sees this change in value coming from EPDM and considers that it is a change since its last registration (i.e. the'moment before!) !

So let's see from that side.

for some MEP it works correctly.

if I have it archived (it's good when archiving sometimes the star appears) sometimes I have a star sometimes not...

I'll talk about it with my EPDM supplier...

Does it happen when the file is first archived? If so, it could be easily explained.

at each archive

when I extract and then archive again it's the same problem again

Are you archiving your drawing alone or with the 3D model?

If you confirm that the star (*) appears right after archiving and without any action on your part (no rebuild, Ctrl+Q, action on 3D,...), you should contact your hotline, they will have access to your EPDM setting and will be able to do live tests.

the 3D model is sometimes open and it doesn't cause more or less problems.

It's not because it's open that it puts the star every time.