Recover Ownership of a Master Page Table

Hi all

I would like to know if it would be possible to retrieve the name of the template table as well as the name of the sheet metal parameter, in the Solidworks properties. I would like to use them so that I can display them on my map.

Thanks in advance

gabarit_de_tolerie.png

Good evening

There is no function that natively allows you to retrieve this value in Solidworks.

However, you can use a macro to find this value and write it to the custom properties.

The macro I attached looks for the list of welded parts, goes to look for the bodies, checks that it's sheet metal.

If it's sheet metal, we retrieve the functions that created the body, check that it's a sheet metal function.

If this is the case, we retrieve the properties of the function and we will write the parameter we are interested in in the custom properties of the body of the welded parts list.

It is also possible by this method to recover the K factor, the thickness, the bending radius, etc.

In an MEP, all you have to do is put a list of welded parts and add the column pointing to the "UsedBendTable" property.

Kind regards.

getbendtablespecification.swp
2 Likes

Thank you Yves.T for your answer, indeed it works!

Is it possible to also retrieve the name of the sheet metal parameter (as in the attached screen printout)? Because I need both pieces of information on my plan.

gabarit_de_tolerie.png