Adjusting BOM Options

Hello

I wanted to know if we could set the options of a nomenclature (attach to the anchor pt, type of name...) so that they are automatically defined when I insert it.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards.

Hello

Yes, it must be defined in the nomenclature template:

http://help.solidworks.com/2012/French/SolidWorks/sldworks/Bill_of_Materials_Templates.htm?id=89ced0d9816645aea653350461a807af

Hello, to do this, you need to create a "personal" nomenclature table to indicate its anchor point and the columns related to it.

Make your table, right click on it, save as.

I think I expressed myself badly, creating my own table I know how to do what I would like is that the different choices are regulated on what I want.

With a photo maybe it's better.

Kind regards.

options_nomenclature.jpg
1 Like

When registering a table model, it doesn't keep the type of nomenclature for you?

Edit: Indeed, no^^

So I think it's not possible.

Normally it's configurable.

I tested from my SolidWorks, when I insert a table, it comes well with the anchor point.

I also think that when you save this table in the BOM table templates (*.sldbomtbt) these parameters are concurred.

1 Like

@flegendre the anchor point remains good, but not the BOM type remains std.

Kind regards.

1 Like

In your drawing template, in Document Property and then in Tables, have you checked "Use template settings".

option_du_modele_table.png
2 Likes

@flegendre even by checking unchecking this option, it doesn't change anything.

1 Like

Which version of SolidWorks?

Have you done the following test:

Inserts an assembly and then its table into a drawing. Set the options for your table (anchor point checked, etc.....). Delete your table and views. Saves the drawing as a template.

Redo the test.

@flegendre: yes I did the test and it doesn't work, I'm on SW 2014 SP2.0

Kind regards.