Parameter setting: Weld mass per unit length

(SW2019 Sp5.0, Windows 10)

Hello

I can't adjust the ''Weld mass per unit length'' parameter accessible via the properties of the weld subfolders

_ Indeed, only the use of the Up and Down arrows allows you to modify the default  value of 1.000000 Kg/unit length.

_ Also, typing a value is possible but not validated. (although between 0 and 100000000)

_ In addition, the value can only be a whole number.

Do you have a solution?

Side question:

Is there a configuration file to set the linear masses of all my corner cords by default?

Thank you for your help.

capture.jpg

Hello

Try comma instead of period to separate decimals. It should be fine.

Hello

The comma was not the solution.

However, by removing the unit ("kg") that is added by default in the input field, it works.

(using the "." as a separator)

Do you have an answer or a lead for my side question:

Is there a configuration file to set the linear masses of all my corner cords by default?

Thank you.

1 Like

To go further, I created a default template: I manage to create an SLDASM file with weld subfolders for different weld sizes.

But only from a welded mechanic already created on which I erase all the components (and the weld seams with it).

On the other hand, I can't add other soldering subfolders. (of a different size for example)

Also, I really need an easier to update solution of the default settings file type. (txt file type)

Thank you for your help.