Reordering the axis system under catia

Hello

I can't find a function to reorder the system axes in a part catia. A priori, there is no function. A solution could have been to make a change of geometric set that allows you to place the position but again no possibility to make it come back under the axis system tree.

Need your experience thank you

Hello

I don't know if these links can help you.

http://www.catiaonline.com/B15doc/English/online/cfyug_C2/cfyugaxissystem.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdJlqU-xp2g

Thank you for your help but unfortunately it doesn't answer it. Attached is a screenshot to show my real need.

I deliberately restricted the list of landmarks but I have about twenty markers that had been created randomly. Each coordinate system represents the position of a part that serves as a support as a skeleton.

In order to put things in order, I rearranged the parts such as the numbering of my nomenclature. The same goes for 

Every constraint. Unfortunately nothing found for the axis systems

capture_axis_syteme.jpg

Another capture

contrainte.jpg

last

catproduct.jpg

Sorry this is beyond my knowledge, hoping you find it quickly!!

Hello

They cannot be reordered on the System Axis tab

You can go through a Geometric set

You move your bearings in this set

Once in this set, they can be reordered (right click, change geo set).

Another solution but I find it a bit heavy.

"The musical chair".

You make a copy ("paste" right click on the system axis tab), one by one and in order!! of each of your landmarks.

This creates new landmarks one after the other.

I advise you to rename them as you go along.

Then to redistribute the parent/child links you right-click "replace" and point to the new one (if you are sure you can check the option in the "replace and delete" window (it deletes the old marker in the  process)).

Depending on the number of links created on each marker, it will take some time to re-link everything.

Once finished you have your points of reference ordered, (not to be done every day).

Complements to the "musical chairs".

I guess your skeleton serves as a position ref for the assembly component.

(Treats mark upon marker).

If that's the case and you have published your benchmarks it's impeccable.

Otherwise publish them before making the replacement.