Rotating welding table

Hello

For clarity, I want to rotate my soldering table to place it vertically.

Can you tell me how do you rotate the weld table or tables in general?

Thank you in advance.

Hello

It's not as clear as that, but I want to say that the answer is in the question; Examples of tables of this type are numerous and easily found on the net.

Pivots, ball joints, axles, hinges, ... there is no shortage of resources. Only support and tray define and limit the possible solutions, or the most suitable.

1 Like

Hello 

To orient the solidworks tables is not possible, the columns are always vertical, the rows horizontal.

For my part, and for general tables, I often wrote vertically (8th button) 

Hello @apetit2,

"If you don't come to Lagardère, Lagardère will go to you...". Did the Chevalier de Lagardère master the notion of relative displacement?
Applied to SolidWorks, this becomes: "if you can't rotate the weld table in the drawing, rotate the drawing... "

The proposal may seem unreasonable, but it can be applied to any table, with a few adjustments. All you have to do is make a 90° rotated plan: choice of the basemap, rotation of views and annotations... On a simple MEP, the result is satisfactory.

Two inconveniences:
- approach to be tested on a larger set. In particular at the level of the quotation functions which lack flexibility (orientation of the texts);
- risk of torticollis from tilting the head while working. A swivel screen is a popular component...

tablesouduremep.png