Selecting Files in Power Print and Batch Converter

Hello

After each file, I print my plans with Powerprint and convert them to pdf dxf with Batchconverter.

In each of the 2 softwares, I have to make a selection of the shots I have to process.

What solution do you have so that I don't have to make the selection twice?

Thank you

The integration tool: http://www.lynkoa.com/store/mycadfr/mycadtools/utilitaires-integration.html

3 Likes

We also use integration to export pdf from a csv file retrieved from a bill of materials made with smartbom.

On the other hand, it is not possible to print since integration on 2 printers or at least we have never succeeded on the 2014 version.

So at home we launch smartbom from solidworks, I get my excel nomenclature from which I get 2 csv files, one to make an integration that cleans all the laser cutting plans and registers them in dxf and the 2nd to retrieve all the mep and save them in pdf after having retrieved the customer name, the business number and the quantities in the excel file of our nomenclature. Then to print I drag the plans sorted into 2 packs (thanks to the quick view) 4 and A3 and the rest (A2-A1-A0)  to the desired printer queue.

For your application, you would just have to retrieve the nomenclature of the plans to be processed and save it in csv format

2 Likes

Hello, it is possible to save a selection list (right click in the area where the items are displayed and then save the list).

Then, in the same area of another utility , you can open this saved list.

3 Likes

As @Drix49 says:

With your first utility you select your files.

then right-click in the list area

Save the list

With your 2nd utility, you "load" the previously created list.

1 Like

Thank you for your answer, I'll make a copy and paste of the list.