Dynamic simulation on the torsion bar

Hi everyone

I was designing the torsion bar suspension, I did the static study on the bar under solidwroks. but for the dynamic simulation I don't know how to do it?? Can someone direct me? I am working on SolidWorks 2012.

I tried to do the dynamic study but I don't know how to proceed, how to apply the forces and how to interpret the results.

Thank you in advance for your help

Hello

Could we have a little screenshot??

Hello

The first question that comes to mind is: are you sure you have the dynamic simulation module?

If so, give us all the starting hypotheses as well as an image, and we can then help you!

@+

Hello

As Coyote says, for a dynamic simulation, you need the "SolidWorks Simulation Professional"  add-on (which is paid).

If you don't have or can't acquire it, I'm willing to do your simulation if necessary. Or else you can change the software. There are several and some are much more efficient!

Have a nice day.

1 Like

Hello

I wanted to know how you did in the end to simulate your helm. Is there a free solution on SolidWorks because I'm going to need to work on this kind of study and it's true that if I can use a single software to design and simulate, it will be much easier!

Have a nice day.