Solidworks 2012

Hello.

when I click on "close" to close the plan, I have to confirm by the enter key on the PC and in this case I don't have the question "do you want to save the changes".

Is it a software bug or is it my PC that is playing jokes on me.

Thank you.

A+

In my opinion, the window asking you to save the changes should be outside the space of your screen. Maybe you had 2 screens at one time?

I think it would be good to reset the solidworks interface. You would have to test under another user profile to confirm this.

1 Like

Hello

I do not quite understand your question. The message that appears in the window invites you to save or not your plan (and the associated plans).

- If you only have the MEP open, the window will simply prompt you to save it.

- If you have made changes in the room and in the MEP, the window will prompt you to select what you want to save.

Cdlt

fermer_mep_sw2012.zip

For more information:

I click on close or on the "save" icon and the screen freezes, I unlock it by validating it by the enter key of the PC but in this case no confirmation or non-confirmation of registration possible.

As Fab says, I think a window should be out of screen view....

Try the solutions that Fab gives.

Yves

This is also my opinion, I think Fab is right! Maybe you've given a presentation with an overhead projector and the message is now off your screen. (We've all had this kind of inconvenience at least once!)

Cdlt

At any rate, you would have to look in the settings of the graphics card driver... There may be a setting concerning the dual screen, like the extended desktop which is always active... Or try changing the resolution... This sometimes has the effect of refocusing the dialogue boots

Go to "Tools", "options" "advanced" > you will see all the messages where you have checked: "do not ask again". See if you find the message "Do you want to register.... "