Solidworks: Incomplete image

Hello, I started about twenty images to be processed last night, on 2 of them, this morning, did not include all the 3D elements or some textures. Have you ever encountered this problem and found the solution?

Hello

It is difficult to answer with so little information.

This can come from the power of the computer and especially from the graphics card in this case since you use Visualize (although EX  bunkspeed is not very demanding in graphics card)

Also, have you already done several rendering operations in the past.

I suggest you proceed methodically by restarting at least one of the two renderings for which it is missing either the 3D elements (which is very strange) or some textures.

For textures, if they're the ones that come with Visualize, it works just fine, so if they're third-party textures, then don't look for it. For the texture that doesn't work, replace it with a basic Visualize texture (even if it looks ugly compared to what you want) and you'll see if it goes banana or not.

What is the size of your render and which version of Visualize VS SolidWorks do you have

Kind regards

PS: on the forum very few people have Visualize so don't be surprised if you have little response to your request.

Thank you for your answer.

I mainly only work with textures that I create myself.

Indeed, we have already performed several rendering operations in the past, with these same textures without any problem.

Once the render is finished, the project becomes like the final render: missing the same 3D elements and textures.

The size of our rendering is 13cm/13cm, rendering time 30 min queued for the night (with about 20 other renderings to be finalized).

We are currently working with the PRO 2018 SP3 version.

We just asked our sales rep if an update was available.

Kind regards.

Hello

As already stated, try to launch the faulty images solo to see. (have you tried)

If it works then an update will not change anything.

On the other hand, I would see a lot of memory saturation stories if you work in a single workstation to render them.

If you have several computers on a network, you have other possibilities, especially with the PRO version

Kind regards