Solidworks delete messages opening STEP

Hello

When I open a step directly from the solidwork file, I put 4 messages in a row that drive me crazy. I have arm problems and tired of clicking 1000 times to open each file

First of all, when I open several assignments (it's easier to find certain files sometimes) it tells me blah impossible to do log file no auto backup. It's good but I don't care, can I make him stop warning me?

Then at each faith he asks me if I transform my step into a part of a faith and then he asks me 2 times to put it in assembly. No matter what I put in, he opens it anyway.. Can I clear these messages too? 

Thank you in advance whoever finds the walkthrough saves my arm:)

capture2.jpg
capture1.jpg

For the log file warning, I don't know.

To choose the template, you have to go to the system options/"default template" section and choose "always use default document templates".

3 Likes

Hello

For the log file warning, it's either you have 2 Solidworks sessions open or you have to go to System Options > Backup and recovery (see attached image).

For the choice of model, @stefbeno gave you the answer:)

2021-05-27_07h10_44.png
2021-05-27_07h13_38.png
3 Likes

Thank you Steffeno! I was looking for the option it's Nikel.

And yes rpicard I open several assignments because the search engine win simplifies my life for files with more than 300 steps. So it's not possible to dismiss this message? (3 out of 4 deleted is already caviar for me!)

I put "always use default document templates" but it still shows me one of the 3 and I can't press enter to validate I have to click... The ergonomy of this app drives me crazy 

Can you take a screenshot of the remaining message?

yes of course,

it's actually the same as the others but it asks me to make an assembly while I did ask to use the default models...

01.jpg
02.jpg

Weird.

To avoid clicking, press the "tab" key once or more (the ok button must change appearance) before entering.

I tried but not even... I have to contact my info service to do the update, it may solve the mess