Solidworks Visualize

Hello

I would like to know if it is possible to download a demo version of Solidworks Visualize for purchase?

Hello

I'm not sure you can acquire vizualize separately but we'll see.

Indeed, Vizualize is reserved for people under a maintenance contract and in this case it is free. It's a form of goodies.

On the other hand, it is a software that requires a large intellectual investment, just like Photoview 360 or Modo901.

In the meantime you can watch the different trainings created for vizualize (vizioulaïzz in English)

For example this year I didn't take a maintenance contract and well rusk more Vizualise  (Snifff Sniff)

Hello

Thank you for your answer, I'll find out and see what can be done.

1 Like

Hello

In addition to the maintenance contract, you must have at least a Professional license. The standard license does not allow you to get Visualize Standard.

The Professional version of Visualize is a license in its own right.

1 Like

Hello

Reagrde this thread: http://www.lynkoa.com/forum/import-export-formats-neutres/solidworks-visualize

Have a nice day

Hello Cyril. f

Excuse me for contradicting you :-) :-) but I just got confirmation that Vizualize has a license at no cost for those who are on a maintenance contract (understandably). Standard or higher versions like the PRO.

It's like for CAM you can get it with a license at no cost if annual maintenance.

As I said, it's a real souk, their name. But this is understandable.

Kind regards

@Zozo_mp: Not according to SW's website

http://www.solidworks.fr/sw/products/3d-cad/3d-cad-matrix.htm

1 Like

@cyril.f

Thank you for your link.

But you saw the asterisk *    (*Available with maintenance). That is to say free considering the price of the rest.

I may be entitled to it because I have the premium version, i.e. standard CAD + Standard Simulation.

I think this semi-clear thing is done on purpose so that we call the seller who will take the opportunity to do his job ;-)

See you soon :-)

I saw it but as far as I know the matrix takes into account both pieces of information. Now there may be an error on their site but having both license levels (pro and premium) we don't have a problem getting Visualize.

1 Like

Hello

I'm bouncing back on this post, but if it's for a future purchase, your reseller probably has a way to grant you a license valid for a few days.

That's what we did this morning, for a SW2018, a license valid for 7 days

A+

Hello everyone and thank you for your answers.

I have contacted my dealer and 2 proposals are available to me.

The first is to upgrade my standard license to a pro version to have seen it included in it.

The second is to have a separate license for this visualize software but with maintenance in addition to SW's.

I think my choice will be the first option to have more functionality in SW than we may need in the future.

Hubert , I did ask my reseller for something like this but he advised me to do a demo on site or remotely so that someone experienced could show us the possibilities of results right away without me having to mess up in learning the software without prior training.