Polling mouse model used

Hello .

I'm  like ad.be

I run with a Logitech M705 which is quite comfortable.

On the other hand , http://www.handshoemouse.com/fr/ is tempting but having the presentation it would lack a few small options.

Hello

For me, what is important is a wired mouse.

I recommend the range mice of the kind:

RAZER naga wired

http://www.razerzone.com/fr-fr/store/gaming-mice/filter/family/naga/type?src=pgm.81565700&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=gamingmouserazernaga&utm_campaign=adwordsfrbrandmicenaga&utm_content=textad&gclid=CIjvlJbeuMICFXQatAod4goARg

As far as the space mouse is concerned, you have to force yourself at the beginning but the time saving is not negligible after 1 month.

FYI I had bet with my manager that if I rolled a dice worse than him we would order the Space Mouse and I won^^

1 Like

Yes Fred! I really agree with you, I tested cordless, frankly the batteries are swollen by force, at the rate we use them, we change them all the time.

On the other hand, the Razer I tested at a gamer friend's for me it's not too much of a button, and then it's really too expensive!!

Personally, I found nothing softer and lighter than my logitech M100, ultra (too) basic :/

You may be right about the space mouse, using it for a while may be effective, in 3 days, I didn't manage to find the time saver, yet I think I mastered it pretty well...

What annoys me is that the hand is always far from the keyboard...

After all, everyone has their own habits!

Hello.

Agree with Frédéric (wired mouse).

I use a Lexip pro.

Advantage: you keep the left hand free (exists only for right-handed).

The config panel is simple and the mouse recognizes the software used, which allows you to switch from one 3D log to another with practically the same behavior.

Article on the forum here.

Lexip site here

@ferrant: For my logitech trackball, the battery, I only change it once every year, a year and a half.

Hi all

Personally, I've been using a wired Logitech G600 for 2 years. Nothing to complain about: pleasant in the hand, precise, and above all infinitely adjustable thanks to these 12 thumb buttons configurable on 3 different levels (I used one level for PRT, one for ASM and one for MEP). Since then, I hardly use the keyboard anymore, I can control everything from the mouse. It takes some time to get used to, but once you try it, it's about adopting it.

The software provided also allows you to configure and save profiles for each desired software (one config for SW, one for a video game, one for excel ... ) and in addition these configs can be stored either on the pc or in the memory of the mouse which allows you to put the mouse on any workstation and keep these parameters.

There you go!!

g600.jpg

Thank you all for your testimonies!!