Speedpack solidworks 2014

I have a file (big assembly about 30 parts) with a config. Speedpack, I can't open it anymore, do you have a solution.

Solidworks SP4.

What do you mean by "I can't open it anymore"?

Can you open the file, and can't "activate" the speedpack config, or can't you even open the file?

Is it possible to insert your file into an assembly? Whatever the configuration?

If it's the speedpak config that doesn't work, you have to try to open each sub-assembly or part and activate the speedpak configuration, does it work like this when you activate the speedpak in the assembly?

Hello

I can open this file but as soon as I want to change the configuration. it crashes directly. I inserted it in a head assembly, it opens but I don't access the construction shaft and plant right away as soon as I click on another configuration.

So I can't do anything with this file anymore.

Have you tried deleting your speedpack config, and re-creating a brand new one?

In this case, you can try a recording under or a composition to go, but if it doesn't work, it smells bad! Do all the rooms open?

Thank you for your answers.

Indeed the rooms open but I don't have access to the tree, anyway as soon as I do an action it crashes right away.

I can open it but stay on the config. Speedpak and direct plant. as soon as I do the configuration change action.

It sucks, fortunately there are souvegardes, but I'd like to know why?.

Hello

And thank you all the same for your help, I took back my backup and deleted the config. speedpak.

Kind regards.

No solution and answer, so I'd say it's a bug.