Internship

Hello

First of all, I want to apologize for coming to "pollute" your forum.

Indeed, I am looking for an internship for my son who is in the 2nd year of the EDPI Professional Baccalaureate (Study and Definition of Industrial Products). He must find an internship where he could see the use of Solidworks and Autocad in concrete terms.

The problem is that it is difficult to find a company that accepts an intern of this level. Most of the time, they take on graduate students (engineers). However, this internship is necessary in order to be able to validate your diploma next year.

If you had the opportunity to give me contacts of companies that accept Bac Pro interns, I would be very grateful. Not knowing anyone in the field, it is difficult for me to call on my knowledge.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Sincerely,

Good evening

To make things a little easier, I suggest that you specify the current resort town, the desired region and especially if your son has autonomous means of transport or if he remains totally constrained by public transport. In the same vein, what is the duration of the internship and is it several days in a row or 3 days out of 5 etc...

Also whether the internship should be paid at least or not.

In short, anything that can arouse an interest at your request.  ;-)    ;-)

Kind regards

9 Likes

Hello and thank you for your answer.

Indeed, I didn't specify important information.

The internship must be carried out from 13/05/2019 to 05/07/2019 inclusive in Paris or the Paris region (.. if possible in the west of Paris). Unfortunately, it will depend on public transport.

It's not a paid course. The goal is for him to be able to see the use of Solidworks and Autocad software in companies.

Thank you

Kind regards