Rib Style

Hi all.

I don't use SolidWorks drawing often and I've been running into a problem since this morning...

I have a "particular" request on a drawing, I am asked for a style of side that I can't reproduce (See photo: I traced the example manually)

Is this possible? Does SW offer this kind of feature? 

Thank you:) 

capture.jpg
1 Like

Hello

Exactly as you represented it I don't think so, but there are as follows that are easily possible:

Just select the reminder line and then by right-click to do "display / unhook option" and adjust the position of the points of the unhooked, to be done on each reminder line.

Kind regards;

5 Likes

Thank you @d.roger

I had seen this function but I wanted to know if we could bring the diagonal directly to the reference points. With this solution there is always a "piece" of callback line that remains horizontal or vertical.  

I'm looking for this feature because I have a lot of control dimensions that come out of the shelf with drafts etc... So the desired effect is to point to my reference points by escaping my plane views very quickly.

1 Like

@d.Roger, that's new! SW19 version?

(I have SW18 and I'm not that option)

2 Likes

Hello 

I had never seen that either

1 Like

Hello

Well I have the option on the 2017 version!!

Kind regards

1 Like

If Aliende  exists in 2018 you have to right-click on the reminder line to be able to display it (SW2018 SP5)

2 Likes

Time for me!

I just switched from SW16 to SW18 recently; So I didn't know about it, it's new for me.

And I had to do my test on the sidecut when it's on the rappel. 
Always good to know.

We can already do it on the 2015 :)